Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Molly Jane | Raleigh Newborn Photographer

Miss Molly Jane was born to one of my dearest friends. Her Mommy and I have been friends since elementary school. Went through elementary, middle, and high together and even roomed together our first two years of college. I couldn't be more happy for this little one to be born to such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. Her Mommy and Daddy's wedding was the first wedding I ever photographed. I was honored to photograph Molly Jane this new milestone in their life too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love being able to do newborn portraits outside!

Photobucket

And a few classic black and white images with Mommy & Daddy...
Photobucket

Molly Jane, I love you already. I can't wait to tell you how wonderful your Mommy is and for you and Grace to become friends. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment