Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Friends at the Beach

This group of friends packed up and traveled to the OBX for a week of fun! How fun to go on vacation with your closests buds and their kiddos. I photographed Kristen & Carey's little one just after she was born. I was excited when Kristen contacted me once their vacation plans were settled for last month to see if I'd be up for meeting them on the Outer Banks for a session on the beach for her and her friends. The day of their session there was some serious wind gusts whipping around but we decided to go ahead with the session and I think we managed to show the wind that it wasn't going to stop us from playing in the sand!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you ALL for having me. It was so nice to meet you and play in the sand with your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment